Friday, May 16, 2008

Pledgeing to Unidus..!!

16 of May 2008

Today is the pledge for Unidus. I felt in my heart that I should pledge to give towards the Kingdom of God. I can really see the building will be a huge blessing towards the community and i really believe it will be a huge impact to Brisbane.I know it will be a worthy investment towards the Kingdom of God.

The night before, i decided to ask Justin about the pledge because I was worry that I won't be able to fulfill it. I also decide to give the amount under my circumstance and not what God wants me to give. Therefore Justin told me to seek God about it and ask for forgiveness and make it up with God. He also told me his testimony about the previous pledge.

I was really touched by what he said. I then decided to seek God and pray about it. After praying and seeking God about it, God convicted my heart with an amount that I wouldn't expect. Although the amount is huge, this time, my heart is right before God, I trust God that he will provide it for me.

I really sense that this will be a test of faith for me. God have challenge me to have a lot of faith in him even to the extent of sacrficing things that I cannot let go. Funny thing was that, after my God convicted me to the amount he wants me to give, I immidiately sacrifice one of the things that separates me apart from God and the thing that I spent most of the time and money into.

This thing which is a arcade racing card game (Wangan Maximum Midnight 3), I decided to put those card away so that I won't be distracted with it and use all my money and time into this thing. I really sense that there is more sacrifice that I would need to make to fufill this pledge. I am willing to sacrfice because I can really see the potentianl of Unidus.

5 comments:

yoshimi said...

hey rashaun!faith here,didn't know that you had a blog,=PP anyways,i do now,hehe,go get a cbox =) okay's,byes!

Simone said...

hey, crystal here!! =) didn't know u got urself a blog too!! ^^ take care k?? =)

Sydney Gow said...

hi rashaun! sydney here. i got your link from faith's blog! omgosh havent seen all of you guys for so long, you definately changed loads from the junior 5 boy you were haha. im really really happy to see that you're living for God and your blog is awesome! :D

i ain't using blogger, just using it to post comments to people. so www.xanga.com/sydehney :)

Miny said...

Hey,Min Yee here....heard tat u r going to our skul's prom....see u there ya...^^

Unknown said...

Hey mon, how's it goin over there?
Ya haven't posted fer quite a bit so yahh.

C'mon, give us another one *wink*

And btw, Jesus is awesome ain't he? Thought as much.

Alex.